Recently I’ve had a few people asking about products used on my skin for photoshoots that work towards achieving a natural dewy glow!
Personally I’ve never been a huge make-up guru so having a full face done for me is nothing short of luxury.
One of my favourite make-up artists, Jen Eachus uses the following products on my skin to get the fresh glow models really need on a photoshoot.
1. Embryolisse lait cremé concentraté
2. Giorgio Armani Lift Foundation mixed with Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer illuminator No.2
1. Makeup Geek EyeshadowThese eyeshadows are a must for model shoots because they are so pigmented! They’re about £6 per colour if you buy them separately which is probably best as you can be selective with the shades you’ll actually use!
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
1. Iconic LONDON Multi Use Cream Contour Palette
2. Kat Von D’s Powder Contour Palette
3. Charlotte Tilsbury Blush Cheek to Chic
And finally LIPS
1. Ofra Lipgloss
So there you have it. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to email me.